Mallakhamb Workshops Abroad
Conducted Mallakhamb workshops abroad by taking Mallakhamb on the world map. These workshops created permanent Mallakhamb Centers in many places with regular coaching facilities.
In 3 continents – 18 countries outside India – 92 Mallakhamb Workshops – 2943 students
|Sn||Country||No. of Workshops||No. of students||Sn||Country||No. of Workshops||No. of students|
|2||Hong Kong||01||15||2||Czech Republic||01||50|
|Sn||Country||No. of Camps||No. of students|
- To introduce the traditional Indian physical culture- Mallakhamb
- To start regular Mallakhamb training centers
- To introduce and train students in Competitive Mallakhamb
- To improve physical and psychological fitness, teach new and challenging skills and introduce Mallakhamb as a ‘Fitness Sport’.
- Train actors, dancers and circus artists and other performers from various performing platforms
- About 5 yrs. to 90 years
- Children, adolescents, young adults, parents, home-makers, yoga enthusiasts, yoga teachers, actors, dancers, performers and circus acrobats participate in these camps.
- Mallakhamb training has started in Germany, Austria, New Mexico, USA, Nepal, China, Kazakhstan, Croatia and Singapore.
- National Mallakhamb Federations have been formed in many
- E-Coaching – Giving tips and monitoring progress through e – mails, WhatsApp and Video
- Many foreign students come to India for advance Mallakhamb.